Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fighters of Foo



On February 28...I will partake of a favorite guilty pleasure in life. I will drive down to Council Bluffs...meet my friend from Des Moines...and proceed to rock out to the Foo Fighters. Dave Grohl...power chords...screamed lyrics...sweet humanity.


Why this attraction to the Foo Fighters? Couldn't tell you...maybe because they have a way of addressing serious issues...but don't take themselves so seriously. Their music is tight...driving...melodic - and he likes to scream. My wife can't stand the screaming...or so she says.



I've seen them once before - in Council Bluffs - about 3 years ago. Great show...



Check it out...








1 comment:

Kenyon said...

That's so sweet. That'll be a tight show. I've never been to stadium shows like that, all small venue stuff. That's gotta be wild.